Yum! Brands Release Cage-Free Policy
USAgNet - 09/14/2021
Yum! Brands, the world's largest restaurant company, with close to 50,000 locations globally across its KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, and The Habit Burger Grill brands, has released a global policy to transition to 100% cage-free eggs and egg products in the
majority of its locations by 2026, and globally by 2030.
The fast-food corporation also agreed to provide annual progress reporting to ensure transparency.
Company officials say the goal is to benefit millions of hens in its global supply chain, and follow public cage-free campaigns.
- Drought Monitor: Remnants of Nicholas Bring Rainfall to Midwest
- CoBank: Future of Ag Retailing to be Driven by Precision
- Republicans Urge Biden to Keep Renewable Fuel Standard Promises
- Argentina Plans to Appeal U.S. Ruling on Biodiesel Duties
- Tomato Trade with Mexico Could Cost U.S. Growers
- Crystal Valley Co-op is Latest to be Hit with Ransomware
- U.S. Grain Exports Rise as Gulf Recover From Ida