Ethanol Production Shrinks as Stocks Swell
USAgNet - 01/13/2022
Production of fuel ethanol in the United States stayed above 1 million barrels for the 14th consecutive week but just barely as output went down compared to the week before, according to data released by the U.S. Energy Information Administration on
Production averaged 1,006,000 barrels per day for the week ending Jan. 7 compared to 1,048,000 barrels per day the previous week. This represents a decrease of 4%.
Weekly ending stocks went up increasing to 22.911 million barrels from 21.359 million barrels week-to-week. This represents an increase of more than 7%.
- Ag Legislation Taking Effect in 2022 Around the Country
- China 2021 Meat Imports Fall 5.4 Percent
- ADM Enters Supply Chain Agreement in China
- Illinois Was Top 2021 Soybean State
- Commodity Classic Discounted Registration Fees End Jan. 21
- Ecuador is Latest Country to Apply for CPTPP
- U.S. Sausage, Other Products to be Exported to Nigeria