MGEX Reports a Top-10 Month
USAgNet - 08/03/2021
The Minneapolis Grain Exchange welcomes July 2021 as the 7th best overall month for MGEX with a total exchange volume of 297,235 contracts. This past month was also the 2nd best July in the record book.
Electronically, 275,830 contracts were traded in July, making it the 5th best overall month. Options volume was recorded at 15,445 contracts. For the first time since the summer of 2017, this is the second consecutive month total options volume broke 15,000 contracts.
At the close of market, open interested was recorded at 99,968 contracts, which is 30% higher than this time last year.
- Drought Monitor: Remnants of Nicholas Bring Rainfall to Midwest
- CoBank: Future of Ag Retailing to be Driven by Precision
- Republicans Urge Biden to Keep Renewable Fuel Standard Promises
- Argentina Plans to Appeal U.S. Ruling on Biodiesel Duties
- Tomato Trade with Mexico Could Cost U.S. Growers
- Crystal Valley Co-op is Latest to be Hit with Ransomware
- U.S. Grain Exports Rise as Gulf Recover From Ida