National 4-H Council CEO Receives Female Executive Award
USAgNet - 10/16/2020
The National 4-H Council announced that its President and CEO, Jennifer Sirangelo, is the 2020 Female Executive of the Year by The Stevie Award for Women In Business.
The Stevie Awards for Women in Business honors women executives, entrepreneurs, employees, and the organizations they lead for outstanding performance and achievements.
The award recognizes Sirangel's leadership in responding to COVID-19, the launch of Opportunity4All and an entire organization dedicated to meeting the needs of young people today and tomorrow.
Jennifer's award speaks to 4-H's ability to deliver much needed services to our nation's underprivileged youth to close the opportunity gap.
- Students Prepare for Virtual National FFA Convention
- NASS Organic Survey Shows Sales Up 31 Percent
- MGEX Reports Oct. 21 as Top-25 Day
- NCGA Accepting Applications for 2022 Corn Board
- ADM Invests in Probiotics Facility in Spain
- New Legislation Aims to Support Ag Transporters
- Poet Closes Iowa Cellulosic Ethanol Plant