Commodity Classic Discounted Registration Fees End Jan. 21
USAgNet - 01/18/2022
Only a few days remain to take advantage of registration discounts for the 2022 Commodity Classic to be held March 10-12, 2022 in New Orleans.
Friday, January 21, 2022, is the last day the discounts will be in effect.
Registration fees vary depending on the number of days attended. Full registration covers all three days of the event, and one-day registrations are also available. Members of the National Corn Growers Association, American Soybean Association, National Sorghum Producers, National Association of Wheat Growers, and the Association of Equipment Manufacturers receive additional discounts on registration.
All registration and housing reservations should be made online at CommodityClassic.com. Maritz is the official registration and housing provider for Commodity Classic. In order to stay at an official Commodity Classic hotel, reservations must be made only through Maritz to ensure favorable rates, reasonable terms, and confirmed hotel rooms.
The 2022 Commodity Classic will be held at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans. The convention center will house all Commodity Classic events, including the Welcome Reception, General Session, Evening of Entertainment, Trade Show, Learning Center Sessions, and What’s New Sessions.
- Drought Expands, Contracts Depending on Locale
- China Lifts Restrictions on Canadian Canola
- Rabobank Warns Rising Grain Prices Will Worsen
- USDA Offering Funds for Farmers Transitioning to Organic
- RFD-TV Takes a Fresh Look at CommonGround’s Fresh Look
- NCBA Blasts Overreaching, Political Special Investigator Bill
- Iowa Becomes First State to Require More Ethanol in Gasoline