Ethanol Production, Stocks on The Upswing
USAgNet - 05/12/2022
Daily production of fuel ethanol surged last week but stayed below 1 million barrels for the fifth consecutive week, according to data released today by the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA).
Production averaged 991,000 barrels per day for the week ending May 6 compared to 969,000 barrels per day the week before.
The change represents an increase of 2%.
Weekly ending stocks also went up, rising to 24.140 million barrels from 23.887 million barrels week-to-week.
This represents an increase of 1%.
- Drought Expands, Contracts Depending on Locale
- China Lifts Restrictions on Canadian Canola
- Rabobank Warns Rising Grain Prices Will Worsen
- USDA Offering Funds for Farmers Transitioning to Organic
- RFD-TV Takes a Fresh Look at CommonGround’s Fresh Look
- NCBA Blasts Overreaching, Political Special Investigator Bill
- Iowa Becomes First State to Require More Ethanol in Gasoline