All States Ag Parts Acquires Hoye Tractor Parts
USAgNet - 05/04/2021
All States Ag Parts, the leading ag parts supplier in North America, announced the acquisition of Hoye Tractor Parts. Hoye Tractor Parts is located in Iowa Park, TX and specializes in new aftermarket and used parts for Yanmar tractors. Hoye Tractor Parts is
predominantly a web-based sales company.
All States Ag Parts operates 21 locations in North America including 15 tractor, combine and construction equipment salvage yards. Hoye Tractor will be the 22nd North American location.
"Hoye Tractor Parts will add over 200,000 Yanmar after market tractor parts to our product line along with a solid line of used Yanmar parts. This acquisition will tremendously improve our opportunity to serve that segment of our customer base as well as improving our service times in Texas," said John Dyke, CEO of All States Ag Parts.
Dyke said the former owner, Aaron Murray, will remain in place as the manager during the transition of ownership. All other Hoye Tractor Parts employees are being offered jobs with All States Ag Parts. The Iowa Park, TX location will continue to operate under the Hoye Tractor Parts name.
All States Ag Parts is the leading supplier of agricultural parts in North America and carries used, new aftermarket and remanufactured parts for tractors, skid steers, combines and other ag equipment. Parts are stocked for virtually all brands of equipment including John Deere, Case IH, Ford, New Holland, Allis Chalmers, Massey Ferguson, Agco, Hesston and many more.
- Drought Monitor: West Gets Relief; Dryness Grows in Midwest, High Plains
- Grains Council Reinforces U.S. Quality to Defend Markets in Southeast Asia
- U.S. Dairy Exports Hit All-Time Record in March
- Analysts Explains How Deere Stock Tripled in Past Year
- National FFA Awards $1.5 Million in Scholarships to 974 Students
- Record-Breaking Performance for U.S. Beef and Pork Exports in March
- CME Group Closes Most Open Outcry Trading Pits