ADM Named to FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired Company List
USAgNet - 02/03/2023
ADM was named one of the world’s most admired companies in the food production industry by FORTUNE Magazine for the 15th year in a row.
FORTUNE’s “World's Most Admired Companies” list is the definitive report card on corporate reputation, and is developed by FORTUNE and Korn Ferry.
FORTUNE began the process with a universe of about 1,500 candidates: the 1,000 largest U.S. companies ranked by revenue, along with non-U.S. companies in the Fortune Global 500 database that have revenues of $10 billion or more.
From there, the highest-revenue companies in each industry were chosen to participate, a total of 645 in 27 countries across 52 industries.
Korn Ferry asked executives, directors, and analysts to rate enterprises in their own industry on nine criteria, from investment value and quality of management and products to social responsibility and ability to attract talent.
A company’s score must rank in the top half of its industry survey to be listed.
- Midwest Sees Colder Than Normal Temperatures
- Judge Rejects Challenge on Clean Renewable Energy
- Argentina Soy Crop Could be Smallest on Record
- Retail Food Concentration Rises, While Area Shrinks
- Commodity Classic Hold Record-Breaking Event
- Judge Halts 2023 WOTUS Rule in Two States
- Dollar Tree No Longer Able to Afford Eggs