Tractor Supply Co. Breaks Ground on Ohio Distribution Center
USAgNet - 06/21/2021
Tractor Supply Company announced it has officially begun construction on its new distribution center in Navarre, Ohio. The company celebrated the occasion last week with a ceremonial groundbreaking at the site of the new facility, which will create more than
375 new full-time jobs by the end of 2023 and service more than 250 Tractor Supply stores at full capacity.
With an initial investment of nearly $70 million, construction is currently scheduled to be completed by Fall 2022.
"Tractor Supply is excited to break ground on our ninth distribution center," said Colin Yankee, Tractor Supply's Executive Vice President, Chief Supply Chain Officer.
The 895,000-square-foot facility is being designed and built to meet high energy efficiency and environmental standards. The Company anticipates seeking LEED Gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council. This distribution center will be the second project built on the former 327-acre Stark County Farm property, managed by the Stark Board of Trade. Tractor Supply currently operates 96 stores and employs over 1,700 Team Members across Ohio.
- Dominican Republic to Kill Thousands of Pigs Over ASF
- NCBA Applauds Ranchers on the Border Legislation
- Senators Request Meeting with Biden to Discuss Biofuels in Climate Agenda
- MGEX Reports a Top-10 Month
- U.S. Honey Bee Colonies Down 9 Percent April-June
- U.S. Total Farm Production Expenditures Rose in 2020
- EPA Outlines Plans to Revise WOTUS Definition