NASS Reschedules Reports Due to New Juneteenth Holiday
USAgNet - 06/18/2021
The National Agricultural Statistics Service's Agricultural Statistics Board has rescheduled two reports due to the observance of the Juneteenth Federal holiday on June 18 as Federal offices will be closed.
The Milk Production and Peanut Prices reports currently scheduled for release on Friday will move to Monday at 3 p.m. ET.
- Dominican Republic to Kill Thousands of Pigs Over ASF
- NCBA Applauds Ranchers on the Border Legislation
- Senators Request Meeting with Biden to Discuss Biofuels in Climate Agenda
- MGEX Reports a Top-10 Month
- U.S. Honey Bee Colonies Down 9 Percent April-June
- U.S. Total Farm Production Expenditures Rose in 2020
- EPA Outlines Plans to Revise WOTUS Definition