Rural SD Man Dies After Sinking in Grain Bin
USAgNet - 09/15/2020
A rural Estelline, SD man has died following a grain bin accident Friday afternoon in Hamlin County, according to a KELO-TV report.
According to the Hamlin County Sheriff's Office, a report of a man trapped in a grain bin came in around 1:30 p.m. Friday afternoon. The 21-year-old man was reportedly sinking in the grain.
Officials said rescue crews worked for about an hour before the man was removed from the grain bin. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Trump Pardens Corn the Turkey at White House
- CFTC Approves Acquisition of MGEX by Miami International Holdings
- Grain Export Sales Reach Historic Highs in October
- USDA Launches AskUSDA Website Service
- Checkoff Supports FFAR Grant to Address Corn Tar Spot
- Demand for Large Turkeys Falls as T-Day Gatherings Get Smaller
- Three Canadian Grain Buyers Have Licence Suspended