Rural SD Man Dies After Sinking in Grain Bin
USAgNet - 09/15/2020
A rural Estelline, SD man has died following a grain bin accident Friday afternoon in Hamlin County, according to a KELO-TV report.
According to the Hamlin County Sheriff's Office, a report of a man trapped in a grain bin came in around 1:30 p.m. Friday afternoon. The 21-year-old man was reportedly sinking in the grain.
Officials said rescue crews worked for about an hour before the man was removed from the grain bin. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Philippines Detects New ASF Outbreaks
- New Report Examines Cattle Market Issues, Solutions
- U.S. Hog Inventory Up 1 Percent
- United Sorghum Checkoff Announces Board Appointments
- California to Ban Sales of New Gas-Fueled Cars by 2035
- Deputy Secretary Censky to Return to ASA as CEO
- Germany Confirms Nine More ASF Cases in Wild Boar