CNH Industrial Reports Higher Sales, Net Income
USAgNet - 02/03/2023
The CNH Industrial team delivered a strong fourth quarter contributing to record full year revenue and income. Sharp execution and improving supply chain management generated $1.6B of full year industrial free cash flow.
"We are pleased to have resolved the UAW strike and are eager to continue delivering increased value to our dealers and customers.
"We also announced today our intention to move to a single listing in New York, with plans to exit the Milan exchange as expeditiously as possible. Our precision and autonomy offerings were on full display at our Tech Day
in December, and further innovations and integration with Raven will drive the success of our farm and construction customers. We see continuing strength in most end markets, and with better performing supply chains and moderating inflation we are confident we will build on our robust foundation.
- Midwest Sees Colder Than Normal Temperatures
- Judge Rejects Challenge on Clean Renewable Energy
- Argentina Soy Crop Could be Smallest on Record
- Retail Food Concentration Rises, While Area Shrinks
- Commodity Classic Hold Record-Breaking Event
- Judge Halts 2023 WOTUS Rule in Two States
- Dollar Tree No Longer Able to Afford Eggs